Boy birth announcement, photo, baby boy, ferns, leaves, digital customised printable
Announce the birth of your baby boy with this beautiful printable card featuring a photo and watercolour leaves and ferns.
I will customise this birth details announcement just for you, ready to print or email. You can print it at home, have it printed at your favourite photo lab/ professional printer or email it.
This listing is for a 5"x7" card, if you'd like a different size please convo me first. There is no additional charge for different sizes.
Please note: this is a digital item only. No physical item will be shipped. Envelope is not included.
High resolution (300dpi) unedited & uncropped photo. My designs are high resolution files that require large photos. If you send a small photo it will be blurry.
How to order:
1. Add to cart
2. In Notes to Seller please specify the exact wording you would like, including baby's name, date, time, weight, length, and any other information you'd like on the card.
Please let me know whether you want English or American spelling. (E.g. honour/honor)
3. Send me your high resolution photo via convo or email to debrabonddesigns [at] gmail.com Please do not crop or edit your photo in any way, I will fit it to the template. A landscape photo will work better for this announcement rather than portrait, but I will let you know if your chosen photo will not work in this layout.
4. I will email you the first draft within 24-48 hours. Emails will be sent to the email address associated with your Etsy account, unless you specify otherwise.
5. You get two revisions for free, please let me know of any changes required after you receive your draft. Any errors that are my fault do not count as your revisions.
6. I will send you the final copy in JPG & PDF format. These files will be high resolution 300dpi. You can then print or email your personalised invitation when it suits you. The PDF will be suitable for printing, JPG for emailing.
- Colours may vary slightly due to differences in computer monitors.
- If printing yourself, please ensure you print 'actual size' not 'fit to page' or 'scale to fit'.
- Due to the digital nature of these files, all sales are final.
Shipping from Australia
1-3 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this design for a different occasion?
Yes! I can customise any design for any occasion, so just because it says engagement invitation doesn't mean I can't customise it for your birthday or Baptism! Just let me know what you want when you order.
Can I change the colours in an invitation?
Yes, all text colours can be changed easily. Some graphic colours can easily be changed, some are not so easy, so please contact me about a particular invitation and I'll match it to your colour scheme.
Can I change the text/wording?
Absolutely, all text/wording can be changed to whatever you want on there. Just put your wording in the Notes to Seller when you purchase.
Do you have matching items?
Yes, I'm expanding my listings to have matching items. Please look at the Matching Items section of my shop. If you don't see the listing you want, just get in touch & I can create it for you.
What size invitation can I get?
Any size you need! Just let me know when you order and I'll create it to suit. It's usually a good idea to source your envelopes first if you're printing, as I can then tailor your invitation to suit the size you have.
Why do you need to know where I'm printing?
Different printing options need a different file set up, and sometimes require their own template, e.g. Vistaprint. If you're printing as a photo you'll need a different file set up compared to printing on cardstock. It helps me to know so I can ensure your final files are compatible to make printing as easy as possible for you! It's not a problem if you're printing and also emailing, just let me know and I'll make sure you have all the files you need.
Where can I print my items?
Depending on where you're located, there are usually some great print options around. In Australia, Officeworks is a great option if you're printing on paper or cardstock. If printing as a photo any photo lab or Kmart/Big W/Harvey Norman, etc will work.
In the US, Staples, Office Depot, FedEx, Costco and stores like that will print on paper or cardstock. For photo printing, any photo lab or Walgreens, etc will work.
Online print services like Vistaprint are also a good option. Otherwise no matter where you are a local professional print shop should always do a great job!
Will you print for me?
I offer printing for Australian customers only, due to the high postage costs involved for shipping outside of Australia. Please contact me directly for a printing quote.
How many changes can I make?
I want you to love your purchase, so I'll make as many changes as needed until you're completely happy with it!
Can I have a different font?
Definitely! All fonts can be changed, so if you see one you like in another of my designs just let me know, otherwise let me know the sort of font you're after and I'll provide you with a selection to choose from.
Jun 23, 2018